|With increased legislation (such as the National Minimum Wage legislation, Stakeholder Pension legislation and the Working Time Regulations), many businesses have found that the operation of a PAYE scheme has rapidly become one of the more time-consuming and complex aspects involved in company administration.
As well as setting up new PAYE schemes with the Inland Revenue, we can deal with the complete range of your payroll requirements:
- Weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly or monthly pay cycles
- Fully itemised payslips
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Statutory Maternity Pay (plus Statutory Paternity Pay and Statutory Adoption Pay)
- Pension Scheme deductions
- Holiday Pay calculations
- Tax Credits
- Student Loan deductions
- P45 and P46 documentation
- Calculation of monthly or quarterly payments to Inland Revenue (Collector of Taxes)
- Completion of tax year-end returns (P35, P14/P60, P38A, P11Ds)
- Construction Industry Scheme
- Responding to all Inland Revenue queries
The payroll software that we use has been tested and meets the Inland Revenue Payroll Standard.